Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm back!


We have finally returned from our trip. Well, ok, we actually got back last weekend, but you know how it takes a week to recover from your vacation! We had a great time visiting family and a fantastic time in Alaska. I was not disappointed, there were many opportunities to ooh and aah over the pure beauty of the place. Snow capped mountains in every direction, moose families, bald eagles carrying sticks to their nests, sea lions, harbor seals, sea otters, rainbows, earthquakes, and calving glaciers to gawk at! We missed the kids, but it was great to actually be able to have conversations with each other, and when Josh went back to work last week, I missed him terribly. So here is a picture from my phone of us hiking on the Matanuska Glacier. It was awesome! I look forward to getting back to my sewing projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment