Thursday, August 13, 2009

long break

So I have been neglecting this blog. Sorry. I have been really busy as we all are, specifically with sewing. I have been sewing up a storm getting samples ready for a photographer who is going to take some nice professional looking photos for my etsy shop! I can't wait to see what she does. I got them sent off yesterday. I would have liked to have had more samples, but I really did as much as I could. This picture is one of my favorite new outfits I have created. It is a total hodge podge of fabrics and that's what I like about it the most I think! It can also be mixed and matched with other things very well, like the shirt can be paired with denim ruffle pants (also coming in my shop very soon), and the pants can be paired with numerous different tops. I plan on creating a peasant top or petal knot top in matching fabrics for those who like the fabrics to coordinate a little more! The shirt is also an original design by me (my first!)! I actually drew it out on paper and modified it, cut it out, etc. The whole thing from scratch! I am in the process of figuring out how to make it into a pattern and I am so excited about it! By the way, my 'model' wasn't being cooperative, so this was just a quick shot of the outfit laying on the floor with my phone!

1 comment: